Avduro Pannierz the Adventure Saddle Bags
We take the Expedition Pannierz deeper into the Outback and make them harder edged.
Saddle Bags for where Adventure and Enduro cross tracks.
- Avduro saddle bags are deliberately zipper-free to increase ease of use and longevity.
- The same size and shape as Expedition Pannierz just extra restraint strapping points.
- Side and top rear double ring restraint straps for a more stable bag in adverse conditions.
- Designed to be extremely robust and maximum weatherproofing. Can be made waterproof with optional pannier-specific Liner Bagz or your own.
- We believe that liners should not be permanently attached/fitted into panniers so that the contents can removed without dragging the bags off the bike all the time. This makes life on the road so much more pleasant.
- 4 pocket, two per bag on front and rear panels. Reflective strip on each pocket.
- Perfect for hard-box frames
- (may need Pannier Extensions).
FabricHeavy weight 17oz Aussie Canvas with ripstop weaveVolume15 to 35 litres per side via roll top adjustment.ClipsNew Zealand-made high-quality Acetal clips, rated to 300kg. Tension relieving, non slip tagged, double D-rings and low-profile ladder-lock clips chosen specifically to be long lasting and crash friendly.Water resistanceHighly water resisitant but not entirely waterproof. The main goal is to be tough as nails. Designed and constructed to eliminate pooling. External tape binding on seams increases water resistance. Brass eyelet drain holes on mesh pockets.What’s in the boxA pair of Avduro PanniersFabricationHandmade in-house using a design benefitting from a decade of refinement. All seams double or triple stitched with external reinforcement.WebbingWider high quality, locally-sourced webbing reinforced at all contact points. Polypropelene in main areas, polyester in high stress zones.StiffenerFirm plastic rear panel, inside an internal pouch.Pockets4 Pocket – two per bag, front and rear. Designed to take 1250 Litre water bottles, best inserted cap down.DimensionsMax length – 330mm (per bag). Max width – 180mm (per bag). Max height – 300mm (per bag)RequirementsMost bikes need a light rail/frame to keep bags out of wheels or off exhausts. Or buy my pannier-specific (or DIY Raw Frame kit) framez. Maniacs cartwheeling into the never never are advised to use a 1250 Flat Strapz around the baseOptionsExpedition Pannierz are quicker and easier to use and best suited to adventure riders or long-distance tourers. Can’t fit a frame? Check out universal-fitting throw-over Traveller Pannierz.