Andy Strapz Piggyback Strapz CLEARANCE
ONLY 1 SET LEFT! 1000mm long
PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Choose carefully or contact us first for advice.
Small items can be posted as a letter for $2-3. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The long-distance travel friend. Access to light gear such as wet weather clothes on long trips can be a pain in the RRRs. Packing and unpacking each time you stop soon gets very tedious. Piggyback Strapz luggage straps provide an easily accessible “compartment” that can be used in seconds.
- Two-inch stretch webbing and heavy-duty hook and loop fastener for a safe and strong join.
- The second arm is sewn to Flat Strapz to convert them.
- Proven over thousands of kilometres.
- Perfect for holding camping gear on your rack.
- Leave the camping gear undisturbed while you have a place to stow wet weather suits, stash a jumper, dry a towel or hold a jacket or helmet when you stop for a coffee.
- Imagine pulling over and taking off a jumper as the day heats up. Simply slip it under the Piggyback and hit the road. The possibilities are endless.
How to choose your size?
Place the item where you want it (usually on the rack) and measure around it rack and all. This is the size you need as the stretch in the Strapz provides the overlap. If you plan to use any of the methods seen above the same applies. Remember, the stretch in the strap provides the overlap.