MSR Elixir 2 Tent CLEARANCE
ONLY 1 LEFT!
PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Choose carefully or contact us first for advice.
The MSR Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance lightweight tent. An ideal option for adventurers seeking an easy-to-assemble tent packed with features at a great value. Suitable for the adventure biker, cycle tourer, through-hiker or backpacker who wants room to share or more room for themselves and all their gear.
Unlike many tents in this class, this freestanding tent design offers true-to-size capacity for two people. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide 3-season ventilation, warmth and privacy. It features two large doors plus new larger vestibules with 35 % more space. The red vestibules make pitching a breeze because you always know which direction the fly goes!
Fully freestanding, you can set this tent up fully in a jiffy or lay back and watch the stars in the summer heat under the mesh and fabric inner. Package includes a footprint for extra floor and condensation protection and offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with just the rainfly and footprint.
It’s all the premium features you get with MSR tents that make this a purchase worth your while and that you’ll treasure for years to come!
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Exceptionally roomy interior, even with gear inside
- Mesh and solid fabric panels on inner tent offer ventilation, warmth and privacy
- Roomy vestibules for storing gear outside
- Adaptable rainfly that allows for excellent views
- Central-zip door helps keep rain away when opening
- 2-point fold-back design on doors – great for controlling airflow/privacy
- Freestanding design (min. pegs required are 2 for sides)
- Features colour-coded poles, clips and webbing
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls make opening doors easier
- Built-in gear lofts
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Cream and red fabrics
- 3 setup options (dual skin, inner only, rainfly with groundsheet/footprint)
- 2 x 7000 series colour-coded aluminium poles
- Includes footprint, aluminium stakes and guy ropes
- 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
20D polyester micromesh
70D taffeta nylon 3000 mm Polyurethane & DWR
68D ripstop polyester 1500 mm Polyurethane & DWR
213 L x 127 W cm
2.69 sq m
Packed size: 51 x 17 x 17 cm (make it super compact using our Sea To Summit Compression Bags! Contact us for more info)