REV’IT! Outback Women’s Pants
The REV’IT! Outback Pants are designed as the counterpart to the Outback 2 Women’s Jacket, matching its materials and functionality as 4 season sport touring/ light duty adventure gear. They are equipped with a
short rear connection zipper attachment to mate to a REV’IT! jacket.
Employing a 2 drop liner system, the Outback pants utilize a Hydratex liner for breathable waterproofing, as well as a detachable thermal liner. For warmer weather, zippered vents by the cargo pockets provide a measure of ventilation once the liners are removed. Knox Flexiform CE-rated armor in the knees and SeeSmart CE Level 1 hip protectors come standard for protection from impact.
For the rider using her Adventure machine solely as a utilitarian tourer on the street or who may not take her bike off road quite often enough to warrant dropping the coin a super heavy duty technical shell, a suit like the Women’s REV’IT! Outback Pants and Outback 2 Jacket are the perfect lightweight alternative at a much more accessible price.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, polyester rib, PWR | shell 1600D heavy Oxford, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating)
- Protection: Knox Lite CE protection at knees, SeeSmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: stretch at waistband, short connection zipper, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: stash pockets, slit pockets