Sea To Summit Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat
ONLY 1 LARGE LEFT!
PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Choose carefully or contact us first for advice.
Air Sprung Cell Mats
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The Comfort Light range features dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where its needed less.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user.
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap. The stuff sack also doubles as a pump sack for your mat.
|Size variation||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height/Depth (cm)||Packed dimensions (cm)||Weight (gm)|
|Small||168||55||6.3||ø10.5 x 23||570|
|Regular||184||55||6.3||ø11 x 23||620|
|Large||201||64||6.3||ø11.5 x 26||640|