Sea To Summit Trek Sleeping Bag Series
PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Choose carefully or contact us first for advice.
Incorporating our 2D PermaShell™ fabric and a premium 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, the Trek bags are a refined classic. The 60/40 fill ratio in the Trek bags is maintained using a side block baffle and differential cut shell. In the top of the shell a 3D side wall—a feature normally reserved for technical alpine sleeping bags—provides more space for the down to loft right to the edge of the bag.
An oversized security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stashing passports and other valuables while travelling. The soft-touch lining fabric is down-proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
The Trek series is our choice for adventure travel and globetrotting. Whether sleeping in hostels throughout Europe, backpacking South America or discovering the Stirling Ranges in Western Australia.
The tapered rectangular design offers a good compromise between the comfort of a generous cut shape and the warmth of a closer fit. A full length side and foot zip allow the Trek series to be opened out into a full quilt for use indoors and warm weather.
*colour may vary.
- RDS certified ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Wider in the hips and leg section than a mummy bag for a more comfort-oriented sleep experience
- Will zip to any Women’s Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zip
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag
- The tapered rectangular design offers a good compromise between the comfort of a generous cut shape and warmth of a closer fit.
- A full length side and foot zip allow the Trek series to be opened out into a full duvet for use indoors and warm weather.
- If you are over 6 foot (182cm), choose a LONG bag.
- The average man should be comfortable at the LIMIT OF COMFORT rating. If you are a cold sleeper or female, focus on the COMFORT rating of the bag. The Extreme rating is just that – you might survive the night at this extreme!
- You can always boots the warmth of your sleeping bag (while protecting it from blood, sweat, dirt & tears!) with one of Sea To Summit’s Reactor thermal liners.
|Comfort Rating||Limit of Comfort Rating||Extreme Rating|
|Women’s Trek I||-2°C||-8°C||-26°C|
|Women’s Trek II||-5°C||-15°C||-36°C|